Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow!!!



So the past week or so we have been getting so much snow, and it has been great! Friday night into Saturday we got almost 8 inches, and now the past two days we have got about 8 more. It has also led to two snow days which have been very productive for me. Yesterday, I had a bunch of friends over and we built a snowman named Ricky, and went sleading. We started out sledding behind the Little Red School House but got kicked out because it was "nap time", so we went to the hill next door instead. I love my friends, and we have the best of times.

Also, it is audition week for Hello, Dolly! I am hoping to get PSM (production stage manager for this show), I think it would be really fun. I am currently ASM (assistant stage manager) for The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, but want to be even more involved.

I bought a laptop, and it comes tomorrow! That is very exciting! I really love technology and everything about it. It was a hard decision on what laptop to get because I'm going to college in a year and a half, and am going to need to get a new one anyway. So I decided to get a Dell Latitude D420 which is a few years old, and will last me through high school. I went used because it will save me a lot of money too. It retailed for $2000 and i got it for a fraction of the price. It's an ultra-portable which means its super light and only an inch thin so I will be able to take it with me anywhere. Now I have the desktop that I built, and an ultra-portable to complement it. The best of both worlds!

Until next time...
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment